BOOK A BEACH HUT
12 front row beach huts on Eastcliff Beach in Walton on the Naze
- Search By Date
- Side-By-Side Huts
- Nearby Huts
- Dog Friendly Huts
- How To Book
- High Tides
- Cancellation Notifications and New Hut Launches
Our beach huts are equipped for 6 people. For groups of up to 12 people hiring two huts next door to each other (6 people per hut) is a great option. All our side-by-side huts are dog friendly. Our side-by side huts are:
- Rosina & Doll
- Margaret & Lucy’s Lookout
Two of our huts are not next door, but are not far from each other.
Emily and Lizzie are three doors apart at numbers 370 and 373.
Dogs are permitted in Ellen, Queenie, Lizzie, Emily, Pickle, Rosina, Doll, Margaret, Lucy’s Lookout and Winnie. The beach in front of these huts is dog friendly all year round.
Dogs are not permitted in Mac’s and Anne-Marie
- Use the availability calendar above to find the date you’d like.
- Select a hut that’s available to hire.
- Click through to that hut’s page. Scroll down to the calendar. Select the dates you’d like on the calendar.
- Enter your name, mobile number and email. Then press ‘Book’. This will take you to an online payment where you can pay with a credit card, debit card, or Paypal.
- You’ll automatically be sent a confirmation email with all the information you need.
- £60 per hut per day April, May, June September
- £70 per hut per day July, August
All our huts contain:
- A guest guide pack containing all the information you’ll need
- A table
- 6 Chairs suitable for the beach
- Plates, cups, plastic glasses, cutlery, a frying pan, a saucepan and cooking utensils
- Windbreaks & a mallet
- Washing up bowl, washing up liquid, clean dishcloths and tea towels
- Bin bags
- Dog bowl, dog treats, poo bags (except in Mac’s and Anne-Marie as dogs are not permitted in those huts)
- Tea, coffee, sugar, sweeteners, coffee whitener, long life milk and biscuits
- A fire extinguisher and fire blanket
- Gas stove and gas bottle
- A blanket
- Toys and games
- Water containers
Not provided: A parasol
Please note there is no electricity or running water in the huts. A water tap is located nearby.
There is free on-street parking on all the surrounding roads. The nearest place to park is Cliff Parade, CO14 8HB. Less than a minute walk to all our huts.
The nearest paid parking is the Coronation Carpark at the Bathhouse Meadow. Five minutes walk to our huts.
Queenie, Ellen, Lizzie, Emily, Pickle
99% of the time there is 6-12 feet of dry sand outside all of these huts at high tide. In the summer months there are half a dozen occasions where the tide will come right in and up to the path, covering all the sand. It’s impossible for us to predict when that might happen. When the tide comes right in the whole of the beach is covered for around an hour before it goes out again. There is room for up to six people to sit outside the huts on the path. Please do not block the path so that people can pass.
Rosina, Doll, Margaret, Lucy’s Lookout, Winnie
There is usually 6-12 feet of dry sand outside the hut at high tide. However, there are multiple occassions during the summer months where the tide will come right in and up to the path, covering all the sand. It’s impossible for us to predict when that might happen. When the tide comes right in the whole of the beach is covered for around an hour before it goes out again. There is room for up to six people to sit outside the huts on the path. Please do not block the path so that people can pass.
The tide comes up to the path every day. Usually there is about an hour before the tide turns and goes out again revealing the sand. There is room for up to six people to sit outside the hut on the path. Please do not block the path so that people can pass.
You can check the 2022 high tide timetable here.
These beach huts sit on the lower prom between Last Fisherman’s Cafe and the bottom of Green Lane. They have one/two steps from the prom into the hut. The prom sits right on the sand so you step off the prom straight onto the beach.
LOWER PROM WITH STEPS
These beach huts sit on the lower prom between the bottom of Green Lane and the bottom of Percival Road. They have six steps from the prom into the hut. The prom sits right on the sand so you step off the prom straight onto the beach.
These beach huts sit on the upper prom between the bottom of Florence Road and the public toilet block. They have one/two steps from the prom into the hut. The prom sits higher off the sand so there are 6-8 steps down onto the beach from the prom.
Experience the Essex coast
Walton on the Naze is on the North Essex coast with beautiful golden beaches and plenty of local attractions. Ideal for anyone looking for a great day out, or a fun-filled holiday. Our lovely beach huts will allow you to explore the local area with a great base to come back to. All of our huts are front row, so you go out of the hut straight onto the beach. Situated on Eastcliff beach, they are within walking distance of the Naze Marine caravan park and several B&Bs.
“Beautiful views and great facilities. Attention to detail made the visit extra special. Thank you very much”
Land family, Needham Market